Monday, April 21, 2008

Want EXCLUSIVE freebies?

I will be offering exclusive freebies occasionally to those people that actually take the time to read my posts and do what I ask, which is to reply to my freebies here on the blog instead of on 4shared (or not at all, which is what most people do).

If you comment on a freebie here on the blog and leave me your email address, I will provide you with a password to get special freebies that no one else will be able to get.


Here is a sneak peek at the first exclusive freebie that you can get the next time I post a freebie simply by commenting here on the blog and leaving an email address!

See you next time!


15 comments:

EAL Designs said...

wow pretty flower, as are your other freebies, thanks for all your shares, I've just found your blog today, but have bookmarked it to visit when I can
Hugs and thanks for your shares they're wonderful
Lisa, aka EAL

PSharp said...

Beauiful flower. Thank you very much. sharp@nktelco.net

kay said...

well, i have to say- it is a very enticing offer. that is a very pretty little flower. thanks!
kgliang@gmail.com

Suzi said...

Very pretty flower! It's frustrating when no one says "Thanks".
silvercloud60@gmail.com

jennymary said...

Wow. This little flower is lovely. It caught my eye at Digiscrap Depot..so here I am.
20 minutes later after trying to remember my password for the google account to post this message..
steveirwinforever@yahoo.com.au

Unknown said...

love the hearts, thank you

siho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siho said...

Beauiful flower,thanks for all your shares
sihomail2000-extra@yahoo.de

MerrBows D'Zinez said...

I just found your blog and I love it! My e-mail is camspurfctkitty@aol.com Thank you!!! :)

deerwilderness said...

So pretty! Thank you very much.

Melissa aka WDDesignz said...

I just found your blog today, and WOW! I am loving all that I see...
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such beautiful things.. And I love this flower, very different, but cool.
HUGS Melissa

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
..:: Andrea ::.. said...

Hello sweetie pie, I love that flower anmorales22@gmail.com
Thank you hun, here I am
your fan number one
Andrea

Anonymous said...

enjoy your blog.. thank you for sharing with us! pamela.mindless@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

That is such great work you are an awesome designer. thank you for sharing such great work with others.
Dorinda

midnightdesignz@gmail.com