Friday, July 18, 2008

Sneak Peek

I am finally back with a sneak peek of my next kit ...

You will hopefully end up with a full kit when I am done. I have already made some papers and I have some elements done too.

This tag I made shows you what the color of the newest offerings from me will be (purple!) and the first freebie that I will post later today (the frame).

I will share the wordart at another time too if anyone is interested.

Perhaps an exclusive or two as well like I have in the past.

See you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really good! I like the color and the elements you've made so far. I am sure the kit is going to be amazing! Thanks so much for the sneak peek!! ~Sweetpea

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Susan! Thank you for the preview...beautiful work as always.
Yes, I would love the wordart! :o)

OnefeatherGraphics said...

oh this is very pretty AND cute *S* wonderful job and am lookin forward to your offerings *S* hugs