Sunday, December 07, 2008

New PTU Holiday Buttons and a freebie!

I am back with a set of holiday buttons (PTU), 13 in the set, plus two freebie buttons not included in the set. I hope you enjoy them, and please do leave a comment, even if only a quick thank you as you are downloading.

Also, shall I continue with filesavr or go back to 4shared? Apparently people will not leave comments no matter where the file is (unless I beg and I really don't think that should be necessary, LOL!)

Below are the previews for them both. Click on them for a larger size preview.


See you soon!

$2.00 (PayPal)







Get the freebie here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these buttons, so cute!
It is easier for me to leave a comment on filesavr. Although I have a paid 4shared account, and I login, it doesn't let me leave a comment. :o(

Anonymous said...

Hi, Susan! I didn't download these, only because I don't have grandparents [or kids who would have grandparents], but I wanted to comment on your question. Either one is okay with me. As far as people who don't say 'thank you', I doubt that they'll do it no matter what you try. You shouldn't have to beg; too bad hitting them over the head with a mallet isn't an option. ;-)