Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Hello, is there anyone out there? I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted here or made a new scrap kit.

Someone just purchased my Fiesta Kit and immediately made me want to design again, lol! There is such a rush from selling something that you have made and put so much time and effort into. This has been my best selling kit so far and I thank all of you who have purchased one of my kits.

I have been meaning to do a Twilight kit, as I am such a huge fan and a recycling themed kit too, so I will see what I can come up with. I wish I had more time, don't we all? I am such an addict of making signature tags, and with working full time besides, my blog got pushed aside and then forgotten.

I hope to be back soon with a new kit and freebies of course.

Hope you had a fab summer and that a beautiful Autumn awaits you.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Susan, good to see you back!
Was just peeking at your new signature tags (and tutorials), your creativity is amazing...and your work, flawless!
Hope to see you more often, and awaiting the freebies...and new PTU kit.
Have a great weekend!

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

oh, susan
it was such a treat to see'ya in my inbox today, just had'ta pop over and say HI!
lookin'forward to your new stuff!
am gonna peek @ the tuts while I'm here!
Big Hugs, vixen :)

Yours Faithfully said...

I don't share your Scrappin' Obsession, but found your entries very pretty. Of course, I adore cats and realised that we share that obsession (?).