Sunday, March 23, 2008

My First Freebie!


I thought I would share a quick page I made. It is very simple, but perhaps someone will enjoy using it. Please leave me a comment if you snag it and let me know also if you would like to see more in this design (I have made flowers, bows, a wrapped frame and papers.)

By the way, my freebies will be sized for taggers. I like to make large tags so they will be large enough for most people and can always be sized down if you like them smaller.

Grab my quick page
HERE

8 comments:

Renae said...

So adorable, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Susan, your layout is soooooo pretty...
Thanks for sharing with us

Serenity Sheri said...

This is beautiful, thank you!

BitsOScrap said...

Very pretty QP! Thank you for sharing it.

OnefeatherGraphics said...

You have done a terrific job on your blog and in your scraps! Ty so much for offering them here. I am new to your graphics, so I'm going page by page to see some of the beautiful items you have created! Wishing you the bestest of luck and a continued stint in creativity *S* hugs

Debsydoo said...

great blog. i am new to scrapbooking so am looking for all the help i can get.

thanks for sharing your blog

debbie

..:: Andrea ::.. said...

Love it!!! The color is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for your generosity in sharing this whole first kit of Cool & Simple. Your work is very beautiful. THANKS.