Monday, March 31, 2008

New Blog Design!

I would love to hear what my visitors think about the new blog design. And if you didn't see the old one, that's ok, it was only here a few days, lol!

I plan on changing the decor around here fairly often.

I have a few more freebies to share from the cool and simple kit (my first) and then I will be offering something new as soon as I make something, lol!

Thank you to those of you that have left comments after snagging my freebies and I hope you will come back and visit soon!


*Special thanks to
http://digiscrapbyjill.canalblog.com/ for some elements used in my new blog design (button, flowers and doodle from her freebie hacienda)

3 comments:

JillCréation said...

Hi Susan !!
I'm very proud you used some elements of my freebie !! Your new design is beautiful !! and I love your freebies too !!

..:: Andrea ::.. said...

Hello sweetie!
I love your new design, those colors are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing with us your creations.

Hugs, your #1 fan.

Andrea

deerwilderness said...

Lovely bows! Thank you for sharing them with us.