Friday, August 08, 2008

Positively Plum-licious Floral Freebie!


Happy Friday!

I wanted to share another freebie with you before the weekend. I am really happy wiht how this one turned out and I hope you like it too!

I would love to hear if you are enjoying the parts of the kit I have shared so far and if you want more pieces to it.

Go and get the freebie HERE.

Remember that my freebies are for personal use only and if someone wants my freebies, send them here to my blog to get them.

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, love purple

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the floral hanger!! Thank you! :)

VJ said...

Love this floral hanger!! Thanks so much Susan for all you do and share with us. :) Hugs, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you Susan!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have been collecting this kit but cannot get the last 2 DLs cause the links are not active. Please can you fix them.
TY
Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Susan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful frame and that is one killer bow Susan! lol Thanks so much.