Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scrappin' Obsession Halloween Buttons!

Hi all!

I am back with some fun Halloween buttons for you!
They are larger than the preview and are for personal use only.

I am getting tired of the positively plum-licious freebies, so I hope to zip up the remaining things I have already made and I will post them soon.

I think I will focus on making random freebies, instead of trying to make full kits or even matching freebies like I have been offering. That way I can post whatever captures my attention at the moment, be it a holiday or whatever.

I will be posting a poll too, to find out if you all are interested in getting those sorts of freebies or not, as opposed to kits. I want to offer stuff that people want and will use.

Get the buttons H E R E and have a fantastic Friday and a fabulous Labor Day weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Wow! These are so cute!!!!
TFS!!!!!

Chel said...

these buttons are awesome! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

awesome Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I just love the buttons, thank you

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I just love them. Thank you!

Meadows said...

Oh, these buttons are so adorable. Is the offer closed? Anyway, nice work!
xoxo
Val

Anonymous said...

Now that you took the link off, you have got to take these off of DigiScrapDepot.com your visitors want the buttons!

Vicky
Admin
DSD