Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet Treats Freebie Share #6 and a new PTU Item!

I am back with a new pay to use addition to my Sweet Treats kit. A dozen candy corn pieces. They are $2.00 and are for personal use only. I will email them to you ASAP after receiving your payment from PayPal.

Also, anyone buying the first two parts to my Sweet Treats kit for the next three days, will receive the candy corn free!

$2.00







I have the sixth freebie add-on to the Sweet Treats kit for you today as well. There is a glass frame, a lollypop and a candy corn. (This one is not included in the set of 12, so if you buy them, be sure and grab this download too to have the whole set! The other freebies are still available here on the blog too.


You can get the freebie
H E R E. See you soon! Please don't forget to leave a comment, ok? Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Susan :o) Love these additions to the kit!