Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sharing my first Pay to Use (PTU) Kit and a Freebie!

Hi Everybody!

I am finally back after telling myself that if I kept procrastinating I would not finish the Sweet Treats kit until after Halloween, LOL! (And that just would not do.)

So at last it is ready. Part One has 3 previews, the papers preview, and two elements previews. I like for you to be able to see everything you are getting. But, the previews do not show the actual sizes and drop shadows were added.

There will also be a part two to the kit and it will be in the next post.

The kit is sized for taggers. The papers are 800 x 800. There are 7 papers, 2 Halloween kids, a transparent alpha (lower case), a transparent star frame, 12 metal buttons (1 of each style is shown), 2 gem stars, a chipboard alpha (lower case), a frayer ribbon 'n bow, 3 button bows, an embellished flower, a bowtie and a knotted ribbon, 5 curly ribbons, 4 string bows, a folded ricrac, 4 glitter stars, a fence, a real pumpkin, confetti and cat and punkin shapes.

The price is $4.00 and you pay thru paypal using the button below. After you purchase my kit, it will be emailed to you, as soon as possible after receiving payment. (Please be patient, different time zones will cause some delay. Rest assured I will send it at my first oppurtunity. I will send to the email address you used to pay thru paypal.

Please let me know what you think of my Sweet Treats kit. (Click on each of the the images to see larger previews.)











Bet you thought I forgot the freebie, but I didn't. I have 7 spooky signs for you today. There will be more Sweet Treat freebies in the days to come too!


You can get the signs H E R E

See you soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie signs! They are great!

Unknown said...

Love these Susan.. many thanks

Anonymous said...

Love your work - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the signs, Susan...Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Susan, I was looking for the comment link under your 'Sweet Treats' kit to tell you I think your first PTU kit is awesome!! Yay!!
Soooooo, I'm tellin' ya here!

Anonymous said...

First I would like to say how much I love your web site design!!! It is sooo cute!! Thank you for the kits and the freebies