Sunday, November 09, 2008

Giving Thanks PTU Kit and Freebie Add-on #3

I am back with my newest PTU kit, Giving Thanks. Below are 3 previews (click on them to see larger previews, and elements are not shown full size). There are 10 papers and 25 elements and part two of the kit will be available soon.

I love the colors in this kit and I hope you do too.

The price is $4.00, payable using PayPal and is a simple and secure transaction. I want to say a B I G thank you to those of you that purchased my first PTU kit!. Also, thank you to each of you that leave comments here or on 4shared when you visit my blog. It is sure appreciated, whether you are buying my kits or snagging one of my freebies.





$4.00





The third freebie that co-ordinates with my Giving Thanks kit is the silver Autumn leaf embellished with pretty beads below.
I hope you like it and you can get it H E R E .
See you soon!

3 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thanks! I can already imagine how this will be used! (OF course, my implementation probably won't match my imagination!) But I'll try to do it justice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri -hawaii)