Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Freebie! (Giving Thanks Add-on #6)

Today I have a quick page for you, done in the rich beautiful colors from my Giving Thanks kit and it co-ordinates with it. (See previous posts to view the kit or use the PTU link on the sidebar.) I used the alpha from the kit and you will love the suede textures. The preview of the freebie is a tag I made from the quick page. (Note: The owl is included in the PTU kit but is not part of the quick page.)

I would love to see anything made from my freebies or PTU kits, just email me.

See you soon with my next new PTU kit (and freebies!) with a Christmas theme.

Get the freebie and leave thanks H E R E (I am very disappointed in the low number of people taking just a few seconds to say thank you before downloading my freebies, and may put an end to offering them in the future.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful QP, Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the things I have taken. I'm not getting your quick page. I have too many but I like your work. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just to say thanks for the lovely freebee !

Have a nice weekend,

Nelleke
The Netherlands

Anonymous said...

I love this QP, Susan...the suede textures are beautiful! Thank you so much! :o)

Sue said...

Thank you for the wonderful offerings on your blog. I love it.

Sue4JC

Anonymous said...

your work is great thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi
I was unable to download your freebie. I am not sure why, tried 2 times. But I am thankful for people like you that offer your wonderful work for free. Blessings to you and your family

TerriM said...

Thanks for all the wonderful freebies. Are your kits taggers? I prefer full size kits because I like to print everything. I'm really enjoying all the great freebies you have offered on your blog. I understand about the lack of "thank you's" and people are rude. So with that said...here's a million thank you's : )

Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all your lovely Giving Thanks freebies. This particular QP link for downloading, actually goes to the UPLOADING link!!