Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sweet Treats Announcement

I have decided to not only continue to offer freebies here on my blog, but the occasional payfor scraps that I make as well.

My first one will be available soon and will co-ordinate with the first Sweet Treats freebie I shared below. (Still available - see previous post)

I am very excited to branch out and see if anyone likes my creations well enough to buy them or not. Time will tell.

I will be looking forward to any comments from my blogs readers while I finish preparing my first paid offering.

See you soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your PTU kit that co-ordinates with your 'Sweet Treats' Drawstring Bag! I know I'll love it, as I do all your wonderful work! I will, for sure...purchase your kits! :o)