Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gem Frames Part 2 - Crzy4Cats!

I had several requests after my first share of my gem frames to share the kittycat frame I used as my example ... so today (finally) I am sharing a trio of Crzy4Cats frames with all you others that are owned by cats like I am. (In fact my msn screen name is mycatsownme, lol!)

There is the cat, a pawprint and a fish skeleton. I hope you all like them and I have more gem stuff to share in the future if anyone is interested.

I have a few days off from work and will try and get more of the Made in the U.S.A. freebies posted that I have made as well.


Grab them
HERE and please don't forget to leave comments. Here on the blog (preferred) or on 4shared. I am always amazed at how many people grab and run without leaving a simple thank you at least.

See you soon!

11 comments:

KrisG said...

I love your gemframes!!! I'm a fellow cat-person... yes, they own me, LOL. I sooo need to get some good pics to scrap now! Thank you

Gayle said...

Adorable frames - thanks so much! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Thank you!

Beth said...

I am new at this and do appreciate your sharing your creations. Maybe someday i will do the same.

Cheri141 said...

I truly love your work! You are so talented & truly appreciated. I look forward to your blog daily! Although others may not take the time to tell you thanks, I just wanted you to know there are those out there that can't tell you thanks enough!!

Jacky said...

Thank you for the beautiful frame!!

OnefeatherGraphics said...

thank you so much for the gel frames ..they are beautiful! hugs

VJ said...

Ohhhh, I'm doin' a happy dance!! Love these cat frames!!! Thank you so very, very much for all you do as well as the time, effort, and generosity of sharing all your creations with us...I know I really appreciate it and love each and every one! I can't thank you enough. :) Hugs and love, Vicki

Jill said...

Love the look. Love the USA kit. Thank you for sharing

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Oooooh....found the pawprint frame..thanks for sharing. My sister-n-law is going to love something made with the cat frames. Thanks so much for sharing.