Friday, June 27, 2008

Made in the USA Papers (finally!)

Finally I made some papers to (hopefully) go with my other Made in the USA freebies. (There have been nine shared previously and they are still available for download). The preview is much larger if you need more detail. (You can click on it).

Please leave comments here on the blog or on 4shared to let me know what you think of them.

As always, I would love to see anything you make with my freebies. You can leave a link in your comments or email me. (The link is on top left column of my blog.)

Also, do you want to see more Made in the USA stuff? Or no ...

Have a terrific weekend and see you soonest!

You can grab the papers
HERE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, it's Beth from JG - I finally had a chance to check out your blog and I love it! Your work is beautiful and I appreciate you sharing so much!!

XO

Cheri141 said...

Hello Susan!

Thank you so much for this beautiful set. You truly are amazing! I personally would love to see more USA stuff!! Your 4th of July wordart is a favorite of mine. Anything you creat is just "Gorjuss" so you can't go wrong. I just appreciate you taking the time to share your talents with us all!! Thanks so very much!!

Cheri

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers, Thank you!!

kanagaroo said...

Thank you. I am excited to use these!

KrisG said...

Woohoo! THE PAPERS!!!! I'm sooo excited... now I have it ALL for scrapping our 4th of July. THANK YOU!

Jacky said...

WOW, the papers are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!

Anonymous said...

Susan - The new papers are fantastic. I also love khaki with red, white and blue and would also love to see more patriotic USA items. But quite frankly, all of your creations are super. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank youfor sharing! Your work is awesome!

VJ said...

Fantastic papers to complete a fantastic kit!! Thank you so much Susan for taking your time, creativeness and talent to share all you do. Yes, would love to see more "Made in America-July 4th stuff...especially the previous papers you commented about, lol, as I can't find them anywhere. :( I'm sure they are just as fabulous!! But I'm looking forward as to what you decide on continuing this series! It really is an awesome kit! Hugs, Vicki

GingerScraps said...

just found you... very nice freebies!! I will post them on my blog on Tuesday. Come by and check it out, if you like it I would love a link on your blog!! Thank you for the goodies, Ginger
http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com

OnefeatherGraphics said...

Awesome ..... ty so much for creating and sharing! Hugs

God Bless The USA!!