Monday, June 30, 2008

Made in the USA - Embellished Flowers Freebie

This time I have 8 embellished flowers for you all, most of them are folded. They have gems, clips, buttons, stitches and bows to dress em up a little (or a lot).

I am afraid I have more freebies planned for the Made in the USA theme than I have time for, with the 4th fo July right around the corner.

Well, there is always next year, right?

You can download them
HERE

I also don't want to forget to say thank you to those of you that have been visiting my blog on a regular basis and leaving me such nice comments when you download my freebies. Thank you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Susan! These are so sweet and realistic! I'm a huge flower lover.. I REALLY like the stitched one, very different! :o) Any chance you'll do some tutorials again soon? You've got such a wonderful talent. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome flowers, Susan! Thank you :o)
I too, just LOVE your tutorials!

Anonymous said...

"As always my freebies are sized for taggers. I may conduct a poll soon to see if there is a preference among my blog readers regarding sizes (tagger vs full size)."
I just read this after I downloaded & unrared your files. They are lovely but tell me what you do with "tag size" I know you can't make these larger so I suppose this limits their use. What is tag sized for? Thanks Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Susan - love the flowers, but especially the stitched one. Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Susan - could you check your link to "From the Heart" on your main page? It's linked with a comma after the www so I don't think anyone can get there! LOL And we can't be having that now can we? LOL

Thanks.

Jacky said...

Thank you for the beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

I left my comments on 4Shared, but I'd like to get exclusive freebies too....LOL, thanks for the lovely flowers. Leavin some LUV and aloha!!

Anonymous said...

OOps forgot my email: terrim@hawaii.rr.com
Thanks : )