Monday, June 23, 2008

Made in the USA Sneak Preview

There will be a freebie a day for the next three days. The tag I made will serve as the preview. (click on preview to see full sized)


One day you will get the mini alpha, one day wood frames and another the embellished frame (with stars, tag, & rope).


I hope you like it and will come back each day to get the three parts.


I love reading your comments, thank you to those of you that are leaving them. When time permits I will be doing another exclusive freebie for those that comment here on the blog.


See you soon!

4 comments:

KrisG said...

First off, thank you for the fab alpha in the post below. Loving it!!!

Your tag looks FABULOUS!!!! You give away some of the most gorgeous things. I can't wait til I get some July 4th pics to use with these!!! Thanks for all you do!

Sue said...

Your 4th of July LO is so cute.I love how you did the frame.

OnefeatherGraphics said...

Wow this is fantastic . You have done a great job on this ... Hugsssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

OK so I'm blind - I didn't see this darling gel alpha till i came back! LOL Thanks Susan!