Monday, June 02, 2008

Made in the U.S.A. - Ribbon Wrapped Frame Freebie!

Hey everybody! Another freebie, this time a ribbon wrapped frame. I made a tag with the art of Suzanne Woolcott, with the frame, for the preview. (Click on the tag to see the full size of the frame. The flowers are not included).

Note: As always my freebies are sized for taggers. I may conduct a poll soon to see if there is a preference among my blog readers regarding sizes (tagger vs full size).

Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog (or on 4shared).

Get the frame HERE


6 comments:

Jacky said...

Awesome frame!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Just loving these patriotic pieces and the frame is just awesome. Thank you so much for the share.
mcalinda@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful work.

OnefeatherGraphics said...

This is beautiful! ty so much hugs

..:: Andrea ::.. said...

Thank you sweetheart!!!
It´s so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! :o)
I just found your blog...and it's awesome! I love your work, and thank you for sharing!