Saturday, May 17, 2008

4th of July WordArt Freebie

I'm back with another freebie!

My next kit will (hopefully) be a patriotic kit, in traditional red, white and blue colors and the first freebie is an embellished wordart for the 4th of July. I hope you like it and can find a use for it.

I am still hoping to have some more people email me their creations made using my freebies, so that I can do a slide show. My email link is at the top left of my blog.

Please leave any comments, suggestions or ideas here on the blog. (use comments link right below this post)
Have a super Saturday and Sunday!

Grab the wordart
Here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Susan. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the kit. =)

Jacky said...

Thanks so much for this great word art, looks like its gonna be another awesome kit! I realized i never left my email addy so i will now: xcmbluesword @ gmail.com