Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Made in the USA freebie #3

Hello! I hope everyone is have a fabulous week!

I never know when I start to create what I might come up with, and often I start several different things and come back to the ones I do not finish later, or not, LOL!

I started out a couple of days ago doing one thing, that lead to another and then to today's freebie.

I will be trying to actually make a kit, as opposed to just random elements, but so far, that is what I have come up with. I hope you can find a use for some or all of them.

Today it is two lollypops that were a blast to make.

They are the third freebie from my Made in the USA kit. The other two, as well as all the freebies I have made, are still available here on the blog.


Please leave me comments and let me know what you think ...

See you soon!

Grab them HERE

10 comments:

Jacky said...

These are very cute. Where we go to watch fireworks they sell candy so these will fit right in! Thanks so much for sharing!!

JMCS said...

These are great and very neat! Thank you so much for sharing.

Hugs,
Jonni

Unknown said...

Oh, Susan, these lollies are absolutely adorable!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Aww, what a SWEET little scrap. Thanks for sharing the yummy! Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

As always your presents to us are just adorable. I am saving these up to make my Juky 4th items and can't wait to see whats next.
mcalinda@hotmail.com

OnefeatherGraphics said...

Nice Susan ...i can'[t wait to use them hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much sharing all your freebies - they are greatly appreciated - I especially love the patriotic lollipops :) Can't wait to see your patriotic kit to use them with.

Mags said...

Very, very cute! Thanks so much!
:) Magsgraphics.blogspot

Tami said...

So cute! These remind me of my sister-in-law who is from Australia, who calls candy "lollies"!! I think I'll do a page for her using these. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cute Lollies! Your creative mind
continues to amaze me! Thanks!

Honey