Monday, May 19, 2008

Made in the USA - Beribboned Freebies

Hello Everyone!

I am back with part two of my new kit, with the name Made in the USA.

I played a bit today and came up with a ribboned bow, pinwheel and flower and made each of them with a red button center and a blue button center, for a total of 6 elements.

I hope you find a use for these and please email me your creations made with my freebies so I can add them to a slide show I want to add here on the blog.

I would love to know what you think of these and look forward to your comments. I appreciate those of you that leave them here on the blog, although I try and read the ones left on 4shared too.

You can get them
HERE

10 comments:

Unknown said...

love the 4th wordart! If I can actually get my creative fairy working, I will share my creation using your wonderful wordart! Thanx again Susan!

Anonymous said...

Just love this patriotic art of yours!!! Itching to use it. Can't wait to get the kit.
mcalinda@hotmail.com

Jacky said...

I love these ribbon flowers. Im loving the theme as well. This will be an awesome kit to use with our july 4th pics. Thank you!!

TagsbyDina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TagsbyDina said...

I just adore you blog. Just found it. All your kits are great. Cannot wait to use them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much... these are beautiful!

OnefeatherGraphics said...

the beribboned set is beautiful! "Made in the USA" ....... amen! and ty so much for sharing! hugs

Anonymous said...

These are really nice and different. Thank you so much.

..:: Andrea ::.. said...

These flowers are really gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these really cute flowers. Leavin some LUV too - aloha!!