Monday, May 12, 2008

The winners are ... (and a freebie!)

I have decided to make a glittered word of choice for each of the people that left comments on my blog this weekend and did as I asked and left me their email addresses as well. I had said I would randomly choose one name but instead will do one for each of you that responds to the email I sent out a little while ago.

Thank you to all of you that left such gracious comments here and on 4shared this weekend! A whopping 1100+ people downloaded the Field of Daisies kit and almost 200 of you left comments.

Here is a folded ribbon frame to match the Field of Daisies kit. I hope you like it and I hope to have more of you share with me anything you have made with my freebies. I want to do a slide show here on the blog with them.
Pickup the frame HERE

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the frame...it is soooo lovely. I really love working with your scraps.
mcalinda@hotmail.com

VJ said...

Love this frame Susan!! Great addition to the kit. :) Thanks so very much with us all. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Susan, I didn't expect anything less than perfection !

Thank You,
Honey

Anonymous said...

Wow I just found your blog. Love your work and thanks for sharing!~~Cy

KrisG said...

Hi, I stumbled on your blog and (though I don't collect taggers kits) I think your designs are fabulous! Your Daisies kit is absolutely gorgeous and I'd snag it in a minute! No wonder you got so many downloads! Keep up the great work

Mrs. Mom said...

I love the kit... and the frame is sucha great addition to the kit. Thanks!

OnefeatherGraphics said...

thank you so much for this lovely matching frame !Hugsssssssss

Anonymous said...

I love Daisies sooo much, Susan, thank you, this is A-dorable! LOVE the Woolcott tags too!

Unknown said...

Oooooo I love this!! TYVM:-)

Anonymous said...

I love the kit, the frame and all your work. Thank you so much for share it!
Hugs,
Sysbel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I like the colors, its cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful frame!
Your designs are lovely...