Friday, May 30, 2008

Made in the USA - Glitter Accents Freebie

I swear I plan to do a kit in this theme, but I keep posting single elements ... doh! I have a bunch of stuff made and just need to get into the kit mindset, (if the stuff all goes together), lol!

I have an alpha or two done, some wrapped frames, some flowers and who knows what else, so I will try and put it all (or some of it) together soonest.

Today I made some glittered star thingamabobs, (or are they doodads?) ... at any rate I hope you can use them for something. One has the stars stapled to the rope, the other has the rope wound over and under the stars (and stapled, cuz we don't want em falling off and getting lost now do we?).


Have a terrific weekend!

Snatch the stars HERE (they are larger than the preview)

6 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Your blog is very good.

Jacky said...

These stars are great!! Thanks so sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving all the 'Made in the USA' elements! You are very talented and I always look forward to seeing what you'll make next! Thanks for sharing!

..:: Andrea ::.. said...

Wow, those are great!!!!
Congrats hun! :D

Anonymous said...

All of the 'Made in The USA' items are terrific. I snagged them all. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

♥♥♥♥ all your stuff!! Especially the pretty Fourth of July stuff your are making!!!!Wonderful job!!!!

Jenn