Friday, May 09, 2008

Another Wordart Freebie in time for Mother's Day!

This one also matches my Field of Daisies kit. It is, like all my freebies thus far, tagger sized. This one already has the dropshadows added to it. I hope you like it.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are moms from this mom of two. And, if your mom is still alive, be sure and tell her you love her and hug her tight.

Email me if you have made anything from my freebies, I would love to get some more so that I can post them here in a slide show.


Grab the wordart HERE and please leave comments on the blog. Thanx!

8 comments:

crimson said...

Hi Susan - what a terrific job you've done on your blog! love the field of Daisies scrap - and the name is perfect! thanks for the great wordart too :)
Robyn aka crimson

OnefeatherGraphics said...

I like it alot! I hope to use it tomorrow for Sunday ... Happy Mother's Day to you and TY hugs

Mental Notez said...

I LOVE your creations!! Thank you so much for sharing your 'gift' with us!!

MentalNotez

Jacky said...

Great word art, thank you for both of them!

Anonymous said...

all i got was tou no wordart in the zip :(
thanks for the great offer

Anonymous said...

Thank You Susan !
Beautiful indeed !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for Field of Daisies. It is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for your kindness.

Hecate

VJ said...

What an absolutely gorgeous kit Susan!! I know, I know, just getting around to downloading all your fabulous stuff that I didn't already have....computer connection problems. :( But love the colors, butterfly and love daisies!! Thank you, thank you...for everything you do and share with us! Hugs, Vicki